Sunday 26 April 2009

DECIDING ON THE PERFECT PLACE


It was a really tough trying to decide where to go for my next vacation, I had a lot of places in mind but didn't know wish to pick until my husband came up with the idea of visiting AfricaWe had to put our heads together and finally decided on NIGERIA (a.k.a. GIANT OF AFRICA)


I have to tell you it was a great decision,one that opened my eyes to things I wish I had known a long time ago .I visited different states of the country, the beaches, resorts, the art and cultures of the different tribes, great restaurants,good food (lots of fast food too if you aren't so keen on the food), and most importantly,The people were nice and very friendly.


I used to have negative impression of the country until I visited,And I know you would too after going through my great fun-filled experience.


READ ON.